Sunday, September 13, 2015

Austin Aquarium

After church this morning we decided to go to the Austin Aquarium. I pass by it many times a week, so I thought it might be a fun thing to do today.
It's not a very big aquarium, but it's very interactive. You can feed stingrays, tons of fish, ducks, birds, and sharks. Since we went earlier in the morning it wasn't very busy. We had the pick of all the hungry fish!
Jason fed the stingrays. Sam wasn't too fond since they came up so close. He loves feeding the fish, though. Especially the blue fish. 
We also went in to feed the birds. They were pretty pushy when I had food in my hand!
As you can see, Sam wasn't too impressed with the birds. I really liked them!
There were tons of koy in this tank. Sam enjoyed feeding them and watching the churn the water to get to the food. Overall, it was a fun little adventure. 

No comments: