Sunday, January 24, 2016

Week in Review

We survives the first full week of the semester. It was a pretty good week even though we had a little juggling to do with Jason out of town for a conference at the beginning of the week.  Betty was awesome to take Sam to school on Tuesday and pick him up while I was at work. Sam loves playing after school with both sets of grandparents, so I think everything is good in his world. 
My semester started off on the right foot. No big snags. All the students seemed pleasant, so I'm optimistic. The drive is a little longer after the move, but most is traffic free, so it's not bad. It gives me time to wind down before getting home. 
Sam has now lost two bottom teeth. The second bottom tooth fell out last night while he was taking a bath. I think that's all the loose teeth for now. He's down to just one front tooth now. Hopefully the two bottom teeth will start to grow back soon. 
The weather is really nice today, so we took a walk down to the creek to throw rocks. Fun times!

No comments: