Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Four more full days of summer left!

We are on the last days of countdown until summer ends and school begins. Yikes! I have mixed feelings about starting the busy schedules and heavier workloads. 
I'm glad to get back to a regular schedule. I'm glad to have more adult interactions. I'm glad to have some time out of the house. 
I don't look forward to the busy schedule, the difficult students, or the very long days. 
I guess there are benefits and drawbacks to everything. 
We are trying to find lunch ideas for Sam and me to take to school. We've bought cookbooks and made lists. Here's one graphic that I found on FB that looks like a versatile lunch for me. Yum!!
I pray for a smooth semester. Thankfully God is in the smooth semesters and the rocky semesters too!

No comments: